If you are flying from another airport, please change the airport so that we can process your order correctly. NOTE: This will empty your shopping cart.
Data Protection Declaration of Gebrüder Heinemann SE & Co. KG
Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "HEINEMANN") takes the protection of personal data very seriously. In the following we would like to explain which data are collected, saved and used when you visit our Internet pages and use our online offers.
(www.heinemann-dutyfree.com & www.heinemann-shop.com)
Personal data in the sense of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) are individual items of data about the personal and material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person.
When visiting www.heinemann-dutyfree.com and www.heinemann-shop.com personal data are only then collected when you make active contact with HEINEMANN.
By visiting an Internet site, data are generally generated which are saved on a server in a protocol file, and which are evaluated exclusively on an anonymous basis for statistical purposes.
1. Services/Online OffersOn the websites named you can actively submit personal data to us via the following services (in the following also "online offers") - so-called inventory data:
HEINEMANN will save these personal data to provide the offered online offers.
- Orders and advance orders in the online shop
- Registration at Heinemann & Me
- Contact form
- Participation in the competition
- Newsletter Registration
- Online Forums
These data are protected through technical and organisational measures by HEINEMANN and the service providers carefully selected by us pursuant to § 11 BDSG using the provisions of the BDSG and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Special conditions for participation or conditions for use can exist for the respective online offers, providing information on the intended purpose of the personal data.
HEINEMANN uses personal data for its own marketing purposes only when the person involved has been informed in detail about the intended use and has expressly granted his consent.
Persons under 18 years of age should not use online offers without the approval of their parents or guardians and therefore not send personal data to us.
2. Right of Revocation and Deletion of Personal DataIn accordance with § 34 BDSG every person involved has the right to free information on his data stored at HEINEMANN as well as, pursuant to § 35 BDSG, the right at any time to correct, delete or block these personal data.
If you have given us these personal data, you can have them deleted again at any time. Unless you have given us express consent for the collection and usage (possibly including storage and disclosure) of personal data, you can withdraw such consent at any time with effect for the future. Deletion of stored personal data takes place if you revoke your consent to storage, if knowledge about the data to fulfil the purpose intended by storage is no longer required, or if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. Data for the purposes of accounting and bookkeeping are not affected by termination or deletion.
3. Furtherance of Personal DataIf you are using our online offer, we use your personal data only at HEINEMANN as well as at affiliated companies. We do not further your data to third parties without your explicit consent. We will transfer your data to the authorities entitled to receive information only in case this is required by the law or court order. Should data be furthered to service providers or partner companies in exceptional cases during order processing, these are bound by the BDSG and other legal regulations and by the terms of the data protection declaration in the contract with HEINEMANN.
Furtherance of your data is made to the despatch company authorised to make the delivery, if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the settlement of payments, your payment data shall be forwarded to the credit agency responsible for bank payment. Credit card data will not be saved, but will be collected directly and processed by our payment service provider ConCardis GmbH.
Flight Data Check
You must have a valid flight ticket to be able to make purchases from us. We will request your travel data during the purchasing process in our webshop (www.heinemann-shop.com). These will be used exclusively for checking your entitlement to make purchases by a comparison in the Amadeus reservation system.
Credit Assessment and Scoring
If we deliver before payment, e.g. for purchase on account in our webshop (www.heinemann-shop.com), we may obtain a credit assessment on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures from SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden. To this end, we transfer personal data necessary for credit assessment to SCHUFA Holding AG, and use obtained information about the statistical probability of payment default for a balanced decision on the justification, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. The credit report may contain probability values (score values), which are calculated based on the scientifically recognised mathematical and statistical methods and whose calculation includes address data, amongst other things. The protection of your interests will be ensured in accordance with legal provisions.
4. Mandatory Periods for Deletion of the DataLegislators have passed laws on diverse retention periods and obligations. When these periods elapse, the corresponding data are routinely deleted. Data not subject to retention periods and obligations will be deleted if their retention is no longer required to maintain the business relationship agreed upon.
5. Data SecurityWhen entering advance orders and application data, HEINEMANN protects this personal information with the greatest care and most modern technology. You can be sure that the personal data entrusted to us are protected with SSL. SSL stands for "Secure Socket Layer", an encryption method which is successfully used in the entire World Wide Web. All personal data are encrypted and secure during transmission through the Internet. You can recognise a symbol (closed padlock) in the lower bar of your browser window, which means that you are in the secure area. Alternatively, you can also select an unencrypted transmission, if, for example, this is not possible for technical reasons.
You should always treat your access information as confidential and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us, especially when you have used the computer jointly with others.
Cookies are used on these websites so that visitors do not have to repeatedly select the desired departure airport and are always informed about the range of offers at the Heinemann branch at this departure airport. Cookies are also needed to register for the newsletter and to use the shopping cart.
Most browser settings automatically accept cookies. The storage of cookies can be deactivated or the browser can be set in such a way that it sends a notification when cookies are sent.
We would like to point out that you will not be able to use all functions of this website completely if the storage of cookies is deactivated.
7. Server Protocol FilesIrrespective of whether you actively use an online offer or not, certain data will be saved on our servers by default each time our Internet sites are accessed, which possibly allow identification of your person (so-called usage and traffic data).
These data are used to enable usage of the Internet sites and to guarantee stability and operational security of our system. No personal utilisation of these data will be made.
These data will be deleted from the log files after 30 days.
8. Use of Web Analysis ToolseTracker
Data for marketing and optimisation purposes will be collected and saved on the websites named using technologies from etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com). User profiles can be created under a pseudonym using this data. For this purpose, cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of visitor‘s web browser. Cookies allow us to recognise the visitor's browser. The data collected with the etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the website visitor without the explicit consent of the person involved and will not be combined with personal data via the bearer of the pseudonym. You have the right to object to data collection and storage at any time with future effect.
These websites use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis to be made of your use of the websites. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of these websites is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within the Member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, your complete IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to assess your use of the websites, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services associated with the website use and Internet use with respect to the website operator. Within the scope of Google Analytics, the IP address transmitted by your browser may be combined with other data from Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by making corresponding settings in your browser software: we would like to point out to you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the websites (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugins available at the following link .
You can find more information on this at Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on or at Safeguarding your data (general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
We would like to point out that on these websites Google Analytics has been expanded by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();”, to ensure an anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
The use of further analysis, online marketing and tracking tools
Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG uses different technologies on these websites and for online and search engine advertising to collect, process and use data for marketing and optimisation purposes. Pseudonym usage profiles can be created from these data, which serve to optimise the use of the websites or to advertise customised to your interests. The data collected will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the explicit consent of the person involved and will not be combined with personal data via the bearer of the pseudonym. You have the right to object to data collection and storage at any time with effect for the future.
You can deactivate cookie settings by using the opt-out functions of the technology providers:
Pilot Display Optimiser
9. Information on the Use of Social PluginsGoogle +1
On some websites of our online range of offers we use Social Plugins of the social network www.facebook.com (“Plugin”), which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S.California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
The websites of our online offer which contain a plugin are marked with a clearly visible Facebook logo (e.g. white “f” on a blue tile or a "thumbs-up" sign) or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin".
If you access a website like this containing such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection with the Facebook servers and Facebook will transmit the content of the plugin directly to your browser.
If you are registered with Facebook and are logged into your Facebook user account, Facebook will receive the information that you accessed the respective website by the integration of the plugin. If you use the plugin actively by for example activating the "like" button or the "share" button or placing a commentary on the respective website, the corresponding information will be transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and used there.
In order to avoid Facebook collecting the above information about you when you access such a website, please find information on this on the Facebook website and/or log out of Facebook before visiting the respective website. Furthermore, you should delete any Facebook cookies present from your browser.
10. Localisation FunctionWhen using our website and our mobile apps we offer a localisation function for which your consent is required for use. If you agree with the localisation function, we determine necessary location information and you get location-based offers from us. In order to determine the location data, depending on availability, we use your IP address, GPS data or wireless networks data (WLAN). Location data are neither stored nor transmitted to third parties.
11. Push MessagesWhen using our mobile apps we offer a Push message function for which your consent is required for use. If you agree with the Push messages function, we can send you general information and location-based offers on your Smartphone or tablet, which you will be notified of by an appropriate function in your device. Location-related offers can only be sent to you as Push message if you have previously consented to the localisation function.
12. Links to Other Internet SitesOur online range of offers includes links to other Internet sites. We have no influence on the compliance of their operators with the data protection regulations. Despite careful control of the content, we cannot assume any liability for external links to third party content.
13. Right of Access and QueriesUpon written request, you will receive information from us as to which of your personal data we have stored (e.g. name, address).
For queries, suggestions or comments on the topic of data protection, please contact the HEINEMANN Data Protection Supervisor:
Gebr. Heinemann SE und Co. KG
Data Protection Supervisor
Hamburg, February 2014